Quest for the Front Page Quest for the Front Page

Fucking Hell!

Mate, I loved this! The an'nat at the end just topped it off for me, the whole thing was just sublime. I was touched by this humble animators worthy plea for front page recognition, let's just see if Tom Filp and his Newgrounts chums will feel the same an give this amazing English animator the fame he so deserves.
Love you ham-head. Never stop.

My Nan My Nan

Definatly

DudesInLove: Shaun of Elm DudesInLove: Shaun of Elm

Hahahaha

Very wonderfull it certainly made me laugh.
Great job!

The Impossible Magic Tric The Impossible Magic Tric

Well done!

I had to play this about three times before i figured out how you did it, but dont worry, i wont be a prick and tell.
Thats a five from me captain

patopop007 responds:

thanks! i really appreciate it!

Urban Brawl Urban Brawl

Really original

This was actually something i have never seen before, the concept is pretty cool.
Allthough, at some points you seem to become overpowered by the sheer amount of zombies and bunnies and stuff, so maybe try spreading them around a bit. Other than than nice game!

4-in-1-line 4-in-1-line

I do like four in a row

Just needs some audio though, but the game is nonetheless addictive as crack. Well done!

Momentish Momentish

This

Is better than some of the shit that's on the ministry of sound chill out album, even though its pop. It still has quite a calming tone to it. I like it.

Mickey PWNZ NG Mickey PWNZ NG

Fucking yes mate!

Cunting loved this! Mickey can eat me out anyday, and eat my heart too, I wouldn't give a shit LOL! Keep up the good work, your stuff fucking gives me a right old chubby i can tell you son!

Lil' Spartan Lil' Spartan

I don't blame him

That is one scary nazi-monster if ever i've seen one.
And i've seen at least 3.

Think Color Think Color

Handsome

I think it's the pyramid, but this reminds me of the album artwork for Earth wind and fire's greatest hits, very nice.

Rutger responds:

Haha, never saw that cover actually

thanks!