All 12 art Reviews

Mickey PWNZ NG Mickey PWNZ NG

Fucking yes mate!

Cunting loved this! Mickey can eat me out anyday, and eat my heart too, I wouldn't give a shit LOL! Keep up the good work, your stuff fucking gives me a right old chubby i can tell you son!

Lil' Spartan Lil' Spartan

I don't blame him

That is one scary nazi-monster if ever i've seen one.
And i've seen at least 3.

Think Color Think Color

Handsome

I think it's the pyramid, but this reminds me of the album artwork for Earth wind and fire's greatest hits, very nice.

Rutger responds:

Haha, never saw that cover actually

thanks!

Fuck ing

Lovely

Tri Color Tri Color

Spacey

Looks like something you would come across in outer space, very cool.

InfernoX880 responds:

Thanks

Eight Eight

Right on brother!

Don't let the man get you down!
Your art is sublime

Caught Caught

Fucking smash mate!

This is smash to the hardcore extremes, it's like watching an episode of heart beat, but without the shit and with fish and men instead. And i love men, so that a bonus with me. And im partial to fish.
I think all you newgrounds nigs should get of your little nigarses and scout this bang up sex stick, if you dont soon, then i'm gonna go steven segal on your nig faces. Watch out guys, i've been at my dojo for weeks now and i've got a chest like a FUCKING washbord, arms like that of Brock FUCKING Lesnar.

Rainbow Trout Rainbow Trout

Another smash hit that will make the girl's wet!

This is good, but not just good, is mega good, which (For the noobs who don't know) means its mega more good than just good.
I'n my artistic opinion, if i'm honest, the fish could represent a fishy fanny, and the rainbow represent the fruit of life which the fanny spews out.
Well done for that mate, well done.

Salmon Run Salmon Run

I Love This

This gives me a bit of a hard on if i'm honest.
If i'm honest i love it, its fucking fan-paedo-brilliant-tastic, and not to cold either!
I think they look like they represent sperm a little bit if I'm honest and that makes me love it all the more.
If i'm honest i think all your stuff is fucking sick and if i'm honest i wish i could draw as good as you.
I tell you what ladies and gentlemen of Newgrounds, If i'm honest i think we have the next Pablo Picaso on our hands if i'm honest, you really are that good mate.
I love you.

Ham-head responds:

Thanks for being honest mate!